Prayers: March 7, 2021
Pray in thanksgiving for God’s presence in our lives:
- Thank you, Lord, that I can be strong and courageous because you are with me wherever I go.
- Thank you, Lord, for warmer and brighter days –I have been so ready for them!
- Thank you, Lord, I am forgiven through Christ. Acts 13:39
- Thank you, Lord, for children’s laughter and shouts of joy.
- Thank you, Lord, that You make everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ:
- Those with ongoing health concerns will trust in the healing power and plans of God
- Those in nursing or homebound care – that they will know contentment from the Lord
- For our nation to exercise self-control and not rush into selfish desires
- For the children who received Christmas shoeboxes, that seeds have been planted which God will germinate
- For courage and safety for our children returning to in-person learning
- For those who have labored selflessly for more than a year to take care of Covid patients and issues – thank God for their faithfulness and perseverance
- For those having trouble coping with issues, environment and relationships
Pray for CCC:
- To be an example of joy as we wait on the Lord and trust His Word so that others may desire the hope we have. Psalm 130:4
- Praise the Lord who renews us and fills our lives with good things. Psalm 103:1-5
- To be used as instruments of God’s love to hurting people.
- Thank God for her faithful prayer warriors
- To be missions-minded, thinking of who else needs to hear the Gospel and what we can do to reach them. Pray also for the work of our missionaires who share in this purpose.
- That in our Lenten journey, we may reflect on being like Jesus as he was throughout his ministry – serving others, not expecting to be served. Mark 10:45 Pray that at the end of each day, we can tell God we have served this purpose today.
To Think About: Let us focus on the majesty and power of our Father, the one who created all things and has never failed to take care of us in the past, is continually with us in the present and will continue to love us into heaven in the future. “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19 NLT God promises to provide whatever we need.
- 感謝主帶來更溫暖、更明亮的日子 – 我早已爲此準備好了。