Prayers: April 4, 2021
Pray in thanksgiving for God’s presence in our lives:
- Thank you, Lord, for this Easter day, because it reminds me of the hope and love I have in You.
- Thank you, Lord, for Jesus accepting the punishment for my sin and even so, continuing to be at my side, always guiding and blessing me.
- Thank you, Lord, for the beauty of each sunrise reminding me that Jesus has risen!
- Thank you, Lord, that I am a new creation!
- Thank you, Lord, that nothing is impossible if I have even a little faith. Matthew 17:20
Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ:
- With the mind of Christ believing that God can and will work in their lives for their good
- That we will share the grace and forgiveness that was freely given to us
- That those with ongoing health concerns will find their faith growing stronger even if their physical body is not
- For protection from those who have evil in their hearts
- That we can help others to overcome the darkness that still clouds many lives
- Those who are physically confined will be able to travel to far places through the eyes of others
- That they will know that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13
- For the lonely to find fellowship
- For those suffering from man-made and natural disasters
Pray for CCC:
- That we may celebrate the resurrection of Jesus every day as we speak with God, as we comfort our neighbors, as we fellowship with other believers, as we put others before ourselves, and as we follow the example of Jesus in thought and deed
- That we will not let anything in this world push us out of the presence of God and time for worship
- That our missionaries may be bold with their message, safe in their environment, and strengthened by the Holy Spirit along the path they walk
- That we be faithful to the ministry we are called to – teaching the apostles’ doctrine, engaging in fellowship, commemorating the breaking of bread, praying together, caring for one another, worshiping God, and actively evangelizing in the community
- That whatever we do, we do not try to get ahead of God with our own plan
- For God’s wisdom for our church and local leaders
- That the power and joy of the resurrection found in us will be contagious to those who don’t yet know Jesus
To Think About: Let us focus on the majesty and power of our Father, the one who created all things and has never failed to take care of us in the past, is continually with us in the present and will continue to love us into heaven in the future. God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2: 8-10 NLT This promise reminds us of God’s amazing grace (God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense), that He accepts Christ’s sacrifice on the cross as payment for every one of our sins.