Prayers: January 2, 2022
Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
God, You alone are worthy of honor, glory, and praise. With You, we can overcome every storm—including the global impact COVID-19 is having on our world.
Thank you Lord, for your promise: You said if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, You said then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. You said, Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayers… 2 Chronicles 7:13-15. Hear our confession that we often fall short of the expectation You have for us as your sons and daughters. Forgive our sin. Heal our land, as we appeal to you not only for ourselves but also for our nation.
Right now, we are asking You to:
- Heal those who are sick and protect those who are not.
- Give our leaders extra wisdom as they navigate this pandemic and economic uncertainty.
- Strengthen Your global Church and reveal to us how we can partner together to reach the needs of those around us.
- Calm our fears. Fill us with Your hope, joy, and peace as we continue to trust in You.
- Use these trials to pave the way for spiritual renewal. We want Your glory, power, and healing to be on display.
God, You knew us before we were even born and You loved us and knew every detail of our lives. So as we enter 2022, please fill us with Your peace that passes understanding and keep our eyes fixed on You.
No matter what we face this year, give us strength and hope, and help us to dream with You. Even when it may feel like dreaming isn’t possible, show us that nothing is impossible for You.
In 2022, please bless us and protect us. Let Your face shine upon us and be gracious to us. Please give us Your peace and make this a year of breakthrough for You.
In Jesus’ name,
謝謝主您的應許：您說，”這稱為我名下的子民，若是自卑、禱告，尋求我的喜悅，轉離他們的惡行，我必從天上垂聽，赦免他們的罪，醫治他們的地。現在﹐我必留意、側耳聽在此處所獻的禱告。 “ （代下 7：14-15）請聼我們的懺悔，我們為神的兒女常常令您失望，請原諒我們的罪，醫治我們的大地，因為我們不單為個人而求，更為國家而求。請您