November 6, 2022
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you… (Psalm 55:22)
- Forgive us Lord for all the ways we have failed to be obedient children and thank you for sending Jesus to pay the price for our sins.
- Show us how to be the light of salvation to a world darkened by sin.
- Lord, help us to give you “elbow room” to work and not confine You to our preconceived thoughts on how things should be.
- Bless our shoebox ministry project, that we may put our whole hearts into spreading the gospel as You command us to do.
- Thank you, Lord, for the loved ones who joined you in heaven this year and for the promise that we will have a place with them one day. Psalm 27:4
- We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are persecuted for their faith that they may live their lives in peace and quietness.
- Help us to use the gifts you have given to each of us to bring glory to you. 1 Peter 4:10
- Pray that we may be good examples of selflessness instead of selfishness.
- Help us to see that You are with us helping us to work out the struggle of our day.
- Pray for the leadership in our church – pastors, ministry teams, and the Board – that all things are done in unity according to God’s leading.
- Pray for our community, that we may contribute towards it being a place of which we can be proud.
- We pray for our church family – for those dealing with health and mobility issues; for those who are homebound; for those with job and financial worries; for those in broken relationships. Let us not forget to ask God for His grace and mercy to be at work in our lives. As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. Micah 7:7
For more prayer items for our world, our country, our community, our church, our family, and ourselves, please see our monthly prayer calendar on the website.