- We take prayer, the Word of God, and the Lord very seriously
- We take ourselves far less seriously, knowing that we are imperfect and in dire need of grace, both offered and received
Our style of worship moves between traditional and contemporary, with a sensitivity to the way the Holy Spirit may be leading. We tend to be a little more on the quiet, reflective side of the aisle, but we are open to learning new ways to express our love for God and for others.
We enjoy a good conversation and listening to others, even if we disagree. So, if you are not familiar with Christianity or following Jesus, we are glad to meet you where you are, even in the context of the worship services. We pray that you will feel respected and valued, and that you will be able to glimpse how much God loves you, right where you may be in your spiritual journey.
Sunday school classes are available for all ages from 9:30am. Since there are many options, it is best for you to come early so that you may decide which fits your needs. Below is updated information as of July 2022.
Children: Kindergarten through 5th graders.
- Lower basement and Zoom
- Email Everett Lum, SUNDAY.SCHOOL@CCCDC.COM for Zoom link.
Middle and High School: Upper basement in-person only.
College and Young Adults: Room 303, in-person only
- Room 304 and Google Meet
- Ray Van Der Laan series – The Early Church
- To request meeting link, please click HERE.
- Hung Memorial Hall, Main, and Zoom
- To request zoom link, please contact STEPHANIE CHEN .
Validated parking is available in a nearby lot for those who drive into DC.