Prayers: January 10, 2021
Pray in thanksgiving for God’s presence in our lives:
- Thank you, Lord, for my trials today because I know you will turn them into blessings. Ecclesiastes 3:11
- Thank you, Lord, for giving me new purpose in my life, Your will, not mine. Help me to discern your tasks for me.
- Thank you, Lord, that I may rest in peace because you keep me safe for eternity. Psalm 4:8
- Thank you, Lord, for the many generations in our church family.
- Thank you, Lord, for bringing smiles to my face throughout the day.
Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ:
- Those with ongoing health concerns other than COVID-19. Pray for courage to seek healing.
- Those in nursing or homebound care. Thank God that the vaccine is making its way to those who are shut-in.
- For improvement in the vaccination process for COVID-19, for supply and administration to keep up safely and speedily.
- For recovery for those suffering from COVID-19, including Pastor Dan Ho (Summer Retreat speaker twice at CCC) in Houston who has been hospitalized with severe symptoms.
- That we may learn to choose humility over pride and self, that God may increase in us because life is about God living in us, not satisfying our own desires..
- For a miracle to take place in those who are angry. Change us all who live with hardened hearts into people of kindness, self-control, and encouragement.
- For the Holy Spirit to work in the lives of our nation’s leaders causing them to lead with humility and for the good of all.
- For those who are living day-to-day worrying about food and shelter for their families.
Pray for CCC:
- For the wisdom to discern and meet the needs of those around us.
- To allow us to make changes in our ministry due to the pandemic, but not use it as a reason to slow us down.
- For our missionaries facing many hardships in this winter season.
- For the 2021 Official Board to start their work with God’s wisdom and strength, each member being willing to use their gifts for God’s glory.
- For Ministry teams to plan both for the temporary conditions of the pandemic as well as the day when we may worship together in person.
- For the health and perseverance of our pastors.
- To be in constant prayer for our church and its ministries.
To Think About: Let us focus on the majesty and power of our Father, the one who created all things and and has never failed to take care of us in the past, is continually with us in the present and will continue to love us into heaven in the future. Not a single one of all the good promises the Lord had given to the family of Israel was left unfulfilled; everything he had spoken came true. Joshua 21:45 Even though we are living in difficult times, God is dependable and will never forget about us.
- 感謝主讓我知道我現在經歷的各樣試煉中都有從神而來的祝福（傳道書3: 11)。
- 感謝主賜我永生，讓我能在他的應許中得安歇(詩篇4: 8)。
思考：讓我們注目於天父的威嚴和大能力。這創造萬物，過去從沒有不照顧我們的天父，現在一直與我們同在，並將繼續愛著我們，直到將來我們進入天國。耶和華應許賜福給以色列家的話一句也沒有落空，都應驗了。(約書亞記21: 45) 即便我們處在困難時期，神是可依靠的，是不會忘記我們的。