Prayers: February 7, 2021
Pray in thanksgiving for God’s presence in our lives:
- Thank you, Lord, for the Sabbath day, a rest from work and a time with You.
- Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with Your perfect plan.
- Thank you, Lord, for the wonderful mystery of Christ within us.
- Thank you, Lord, for the assurance of my eternal home. John 14:3
- Thank you, Lord, for the brightness and warmth of sun on a cold, winter’s day.
Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ:
- Those with ongoing health concerns including those with COVID-19. May their trust in their Creator never waver.
- Those in nursing or homebound care, that they are less ancious about the coronavirus now that vaccination is occuring
- For those facing the negative impact of COVID-19 either medically, financially or emotionally. Pray that we may be a source of encouragement.
- For those looking for a church home or a place to have their faith questions answered
- For renewed strength and enthusiasm as well as safety for our missionaries
- That we may offer the gift of time to those You put in our path.
- Help us to speak Your truth in love with words that bring peace, grace, and encouragement.
Pray for CCC:
- To trust in the Lord that He will bring us through the pandemic as a stronger and more faithful people
- To keep our focus on God and His clear path for us rather than the obstacles that cloud our vision
- For wisdom for our Board and ministry team leaders as they continue to carry out their tasks in pandemic conditions
- For our pastors who, though weary as we all are, still remain a source of encouragement and peace
- That we may each be faithful stewards of the gift we have received from God to serve others. 1 Peter 4:10
To Think About: Let us focus on the majesty and power of our Father, the one who created all things and has never failed to take care of us in the past, is continually with us in the present and will continue to love us into heaven in the future. My God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. He is my refuge, my savior, the one who saves me from violence. I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:3-4 NLT Prayer takes us from our worldly situation to the reality of God’s promise for protection.
思考：讓我們注目於天父上帝的威嚴和大能，他創造萬物、從前一直看顧我們，現在仍然與我們同在，並將持續愛我們，直到將來我們進入天國。我的神，我的磐石，我所投靠的。他是我的盾牌，是拯救我的角，是我的高台，是我的避难所。我的救主啊，你是救我脱离强暴的。我要求告当赞美的耶和华，这样我必从仇敌手中被救出来（撒母耳記下 22:3-4）。 禱告帶領我們超越世俗的境況，得到他應許給我們的保守。