Prayers: April 25, 2021
Pray in thanksgiving for God’s presence in our lives:
- Thank you, Lord, for your Word where I find hope.
- Thank you, Lord, that You are always present even when my senses are not aware of it.
- Thank you, Lord, when You bring people together to take care of each other.
- Thank you, Lord, that no one is beyond God’s mercy and saving grace. 1 Timothy 1:15
- Thank you, Lord, in my obedience you make me a blessing so that I may bless others.
Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ:
- For those bearing the trials of health issues; may God provide strength and healing
- For successful COVID-19 treatment, vaccination and recovery. Praise God that people across all walks of life are finding ways to contribute to this endeavor.
- For those suffering from allergies
- For those healing from wounded pride or hurt
- To choose positive responses to bad situations
- For loved ones who have not yet put their faith in the Lord for their salvation
- That we may always look for ways to point others to Jesus
Pray for CCC:
- That we maintain a life of worship so that we may always be in tune with God
- That we trust in a constant and unchanging God, rather than hearts which are often unstable, to guide our decisions
- That God will bless the work we do even when it is different from before
- For small groups being faithful in meeting and encouraging one another
- In thankfulness for God’s promise to “restore us to health and heal our wounds. Jeremiah 30:17
- For courage to do new things
- For our pastors and missionaries who carry many burdens. May God bring power and wisdom to them.
To Think About: Easter Sunday has passed but the resurrection of Jesus provides us hope every day on which to build our faith. Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. John 14:1-3 NIV God has promised His children He has room for all in heaven
- 願我們滿心感謝神應許我們“我必使你痊癒，醫好你的傷痕，”（耶利米書 30:17）