Prayers: November 14, 2021
Pray in thanksgiving for God’s presence in our lives:
- Thank you, Lord, for those who sacrificed days of their time on earth or even their lives in service to our country for our safety and freedom.
- Thank you, Lord, for strength to make each day count for You, even when I was skeptical that You could do it. Ephesians 3:16
- Thank you, Lord, for rest in the midst of storms of around me. Philippians 4:6-7
- Thank you, Lord, for a string of sun-filled, warm days that almost made me forget that I have fewer hours of sunlight in a day.
- Thank you, Lord, for providing my daily needs.
Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ:
- For continued healing and patience for those receiving medical treatment
- That others may see us clothed like Jesus, so they may experience the love of Christ through us … with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:12-14
- For success of the shoebox ministry to bring the gospel to more children around the world
- For those who are hunting for a job or job satisfaction
- That our actions or misactions not cause anyone to question the worth of receiving redemption by faith. 2 Corinthians 6:3
- That the process of protecting our children from coronavirus will be smooth and safe
- For seekers to find answers to their questions about faith
Pray for CCC:
- To be faithful in worship, Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. Acts 2:46-47
- That in all things we draw attention to what God has done and not to ourselves
- That we not be complacent with how things are or were, but strive for that one thing more we can do which brings honor to God
- That just as we strive to spend quality time with our friends, we strive to spend the same with our Friend and Savior, Jesus
- To take advantage of every opportunity to do good
- That young and old and inbetween, we all experience the joy of marching to Zion.
- For her Sunday School classes be a place for working out our understanding of the truths of God
To Think About: What’s needed most if we are to be disciples of Christ? Life-Style Worship that allows us to see God. We all want to see the glory of God and experience Him in our lives, yet that will only happen when we continuously present our lives to Him as a living sacrifice, not once a week or every now and then. I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. . . .Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness; let us exalt his name together. I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.. . .He freed me from all my fears….The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right; his ears are open to their cries for help. (Psalm 34) What can you give someone who doesn’t need anything because everything already belongs to Him? God wants our worship! When we continually praise Him, He will make himself known to us!
- 感謝主因著聖靈住在我心裏使我剛强有力，使我每一天都數點你的恩典，即使我對你的能力心存疑慮。 （以弗所書 3:16 ）
- 感謝主使我身處風暴中仍得平靜安穩。（腓立比書 4:6-7）
- 願我們能像耶穌，使他人可以通過我們而經歷基督的愛……所以，你們既是神的選民、聖潔蒙愛的人，就要存[b]憐憫、恩慈、謙虛、溫柔、忍耐的心。倘若這人與那人有嫌隙，總要彼此包容，彼此饒恕；主怎樣饒恕了你們，你們也要怎樣饒恕人。在這一切之外，要存著愛心，愛心就是聯絡全德的 ( 歌羅西書 3:12-14)。
- 求神保守我們的行為不會使任何人質疑是否值得靠著信心接受神的救贖。（哥林多後書 6:3）
- 讓我們在信心中敬拜。他們天天同心合意恆切地在殿裡，且在家中掰餅，存著歡喜、誠實的心用飯， 讚美神，得眾民的喜愛。主將得救的人天天加給他們。（ 使徒行傳 2:46-47）。
- 讓 我們不要滿足于現狀或過去，而是竭力多做主工，榮耀神。
思考：我們要成為基督的門徒，最需要什麼？答案就是：在生活中敬拜神。這使我們有機會看見神。我們都想在我們的生活中看到神的榮耀並經歷他，但只有當我們不斷地將我們的生命獻給他作為活祭時，才會經歷神，而不是每週一次或偶然爲之。我要時時稱頌耶和華，讚美他的話必常在我口中。 你們和我當稱耶和華為大，一同高舉他的名。 救我脫離了一切的恐懼。 耶和華的眼目看顧義人，他的耳朵聽他們的呼求（詩篇 34）。你能拿什麽給一個毫無缺乏的人呢？因為萬物都已經屬於他了。神要我們的敬拜！ 當我們不停地讚美他時，他就願意讓我們認識他！