October 23, 2022
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you… (Psalm 55:22)
- Thank you Lord, that You have delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of your beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13-14
- Pray that we might overcome our fears by putting our trust in You. Psalm 56:3
- Pray for the Holy Spirit within us to keep us faithful, because our own strength is not sufficient.
- Help us fix our eyes on Jesus, …so that we will not grow weary and lose heart. Hebrews 12:2–3 Jesus can calm our spiritual storms.
- Pray for the children of the world who are physically and spiritually hungry. Move us to prayer and action to help meet their needs.
- Pray for strength and perseverance for caregivers, in whatever setting they may work. Thank God for their love in action.
- Thank God for the beauty of the fall season; how with His words he created the world. Pray that we may allow His words to order our lives to His will.
- Pray that we may use our strength, hands and feet, to find ways to share the gospel as individuals and as a church.
- Pray that our actions and attitudes will always reflect Jesus’ heart and cause others to want to know the Savior.
- Pray for God’s help in carving out more time in our day to really get to know Him.
- We pray for our church family – for those dealing with health and mobility issues; for those who are homebound; for those with job and financial worries; for those in broken relationships. Pray that we may learn from difficult moments. We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.. Romans 5:3-4
For more prayer items for our world, our country, our community, our church, our family, and ourselves, please see our monthly prayer calendar on the website.