December 4, 2022
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you… (Psalm 55:22)
- Thank you for the Advent season when we are reminded of the peace we have in Jesus. Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.” Luke 2:13-14
- Thank you, God for Jesus. Teach us to love the way that you do. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2
- Pray for the outreach activities at Wah Luck House and Riderwood, that those who cannot come to church will experience a touch from Jesus.
- Help us pursue You and Your wisdom for our lives instead of the fleeting things that catch our attention for a moment and faithfulness rather than unfaithfulness
- Pray that we may concentrate on sharing the gift of the gospel this Christmas. Where would we be without Jesus? How can we be His hands and feet for someone in need?
- Lord, remind us to share our day with you, not just when we are in crisis or need, but all our joys and dreams because as our heavenly Father, you want to know what’s happening with us!
- Pray that all the lights of the Christmas season remind us of Jesus, the Light of the World.
- Pray for our small groups, that in study and prayer, individuals may be strengthened in their faith and renewed for service.
- We pray for our church family – for those dealing with health and mobility issues; for those who are homebound; for those with job and financial worries; for those in broken relationships. Our difficulties in this world are bearable because we know God is with us. This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
For more prayer items for our world, our country, our community, our church, our family, and ourselves, please see our monthly prayer calendar on the website.