January 22, 2023
“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
- Thank you, Lord, that you keep watch over our comings and goings. Psalm 121:8
- Thank you, Lord, for the lunar new year which brings folks together in joyful fellowship.
- Thank you, Lord, that we can find rest when we cast all our cares on you.
- Bring wisdom and creativity to the Official Board as they plan for the best way for CCC to make disciples.
- Help us to remember that being a Christian means being true to Jesus Christ, not our own convictions.
- Be with those who are in bereavement.
- Sustain those experiencing devastating loss during the severe storms which have occurred recently on the west coast.
- We pray that peace will become the priority for nations around the world. Change hearts, Lord, centered on harmony and goodwill rather than on power, greed, and self-centeredness.
- Help CCC to demonstrate your love and compassion in the community.
- Help us to teach Christian truths to the children in our church, taking every opportunity to let them know that God loves them.
- Help us when we stumble in our efforts to serve, remembering that we need You and others to work together to be successful in our ministries.
- Thank you, Lord, for blessing CCC with home, family, and resources. Help us to use all for your glory.
- We pray for loved ones in our families living through difficult times – health concerns, financial worries, job struggles, relationship problems, loneliness, and other stressors – as we place all things in the hands of our all-knowing and powerful Father, may peace and calm help them overcome.
For more prayer items for our world, our country, our community, our church, our family, and ourselves, please see our monthly prayer calendar on the website.