February 12, 2023
“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
- Thank you, Lord, for the refreshing and nourishing effect of your Word in our lives.
- Thank you, Lord, for spring-like days in the middle of winter. May they give us renewed energy and hope for whatever we need to tackle.
- Thank you, Lord, for the beautiful sanctuary you have provided to come and worship you.
- Help us, Lord, to trust our tomorrows to your hands, not think that we are capable of making a good future on our own as the world encourages.
- Pray for post-COVID revival in our and other churches. Teach us how to be safe and bold in our ministry.
- Help us to strive for wisdom from you, Lord, because it is pure, peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. James 3:17
- Pray for comfort, recovery, strength, and your Presence, Lord, for those in the earthquake areas of Turkey and Syria.
- Help us to meet the spiritual needs of the children in our church family. Raise up teachers who have a passion for discipling our young ones.
- Pray for our church leaders to work in a spirit of unity, each contributing gift of wisdom and experience to come to workable ministry programs.
- We pray for one another’s joys and concerns.
- We pray for loved ones in our families living through difficult times – health concerns, financial worries, job struggles, relationship problems, loneliness, and other stressors – as we place all things in the hands of our all-knowing and powerful Father, may peace and calm help them overcome.
For more prayer items for our world, our country, our community, our church, our family, and ourselves, please see our monthly prayer calendar on the website.