March 12, 2023
“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
- Thank you, Lord, for the refreshing, recreating and nourishment Your Word provides. May we draw from Your well frequently.
- Thank you, Lord, for watching us wherever we go. Psalm 121:8
- Thank you, Lord, for the signs of spring, the warmth of the sun, the splashes of color, that remind us of how powerful, creative, and loving You are.
- Help us to commit daily to relying more on the Holy Spirit and less on ourselves.
- Remind us of the reward of solitude, “But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you” (Matthew 6:6, NIV).
- Help us not to be misled when the world tells us to look for that one person to complete us when only Christ can bring us to fullness. Colossians 2:9-10
- Pray for strength and perseverance for brothers and sisters in Christ in China who may not worship freely and are harassed because they are believers.
- Praise God for those Jesus has claimed as His own as they prepare for baptism and membership classes.
- Pray for the commitment needed to be Christ’s follower. “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me.” Luke 9:23 NLT
- Pray for wisdom for our church leaders as they pray, plan, and perform the tasks necessary to carry out CCC’s ministry of making Christ known.
- Preserve the souls of those living in the midst of war and devastation, whose faith sustains them.
- We pray for loved ones in our families living through difficult times – health concerns, loss of loved ones, financial worries, job struggles, relationship problems, loneliness, and other stressors – as we place all things in the hands of our all-knowing and powerful Father, may peace and calm help them overcome.
For more prayer items for our world, our country, our community, our church, our family, and ourselves, please see our monthly prayer calendar on the website.